Hi, my name is Marquita Jensen. I'm new to this forum. My husband is in IT fixing server issues and he does some web site stuff. I really don't know much at all about websites, but I think it would make him happy to see that I did something on the subject. He says, "Marquita, do you want to work promoting my websites?". I usually say yes, but not now.

I'm not sure if you've heard of him before, but Joey Jensen, my Husband does some web consulting too. I'd like to do something dealing with websites, but I don't think that it would make a lot of money. Also, I'm not sure I want to listen to my Husband. I married him, not signed up for Joey & Marquita Jensen enterprises.

Any thoughts or suggestions IT folks?

--Marquita Jensen.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb Marquita.

>>I married him, not signed up for Joey & Marquita Jensen enterprises.

Good for you :) Don't let your husband's consulting business turn into "the other woman".

Welcome.

I'm not worried about his consulting turning into another woman. It does take more time than I like, but I know it's not going to last. I won't let it. :-)

Marquita Jensen

Hello Marquita
Welcome to Daniweb! Hope you will find what you are here for?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.