:o It took me 30 minutes to work out how to post a thread, so when it comes to computers you could say I'm a complete novice.

Here's some info about myself as way of an introduction:

I am 38 years old, married with 3 children -

Alex, who is 4
Katherine, 20 months
and elizabeth who is only 7 weeks old (everybody say ahhhh.)

I live in a Victorian terraced house in South Shields, Tyne & Wear, England.

The weather as I type is overcast and damp i.e. quite a nice day for these parts.

My likes and dislikes:

I like - old movies, reading, carpentry(I've recently laid an oak floor in the ground floor of my house), polite people, food, wine, sleep and family life

I dislike: badly written books, nasty people, politicians, smart-asses, Movies relying solely on special effects, canned laughter, racial intolerance, keep fit videos and people who yawn extravagantly.

I won't bother with a physical description of myself - I'll post a photo when I find a descent one(could take years).

Time for me to go to the shops and stock up on the vino - the wine reserves in this house are running terminally low.

Thanks for taking the time to read my little introduction, I look forward to receiving a reply from one of my new forum buddies.

Ta ta for now!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi Jeff dun !! you could be a great addition to our community ... welcome abroad :).

Welcome, Jeff, we´ll try to send some sunshine your way from the southern US, where the gulf stream starts (well somewhere around these parts)...

Hey Jeff, give it time.....your grow from rookie to junkie in no time! :)

Hi Jeff dun !! you could be a great addition to our community ... welcome abroad :).

Nanosani, thanks for your reply. :cheesy: Hope you are well. Where are you from. Likes/dislikes, hobbies etc. Will watch out for your reply.

Cheers mate!
Ta ta.

Hello there! :) Welcome to our community.

Hey Jeff, welcome! Ill see you in the forums.

Howdy Jeff, welcome to daniweb.com... we all hope you enjoy your start and stay here :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.