Member Avatar
bookworm2010
Newbie Poster
1 post since Apr 2010
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 0 [?]

Hi everyone,

I'm a graduate student, hoping to graduate in December. I'm currently taking a database course and I'm having one tough time doing the assignments. My professor is pretty inept so I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me with my assignments. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to DO it, just to help me gain a better understanding of how SQL works. It's tough stuff, I don't know how you all know it so well!

Look forward to working with you. :)

- bookworm

Member Avatar
invisal
Posting Pro
568 posts since Mar 2005
Reputation Points: 292 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 64 [?]

Welcome to daniweb.com. I am the worst when come to database design and SQL. I currently read several database related books. Looking forward to share knowledge with you.

Member Avatar
rachS25
Newbie Poster
8 posts since May 2009
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]

Hi everyone,

I'm a graduate student, hoping to graduate in December. I'm currently taking a database course and I'm having one tough time doing the assignments. My professor is pretty inept so I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me with my assignments. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to DO it, just to help me gain a better understanding of how SQL works. It's tough stuff, I don't know how you all know it so well!

Look forward to working with you. :)

- bookworm

I know the feeling, my database module was nasty! what are you studying that you need databases for? I will try and help if I can
Rach

Member Avatar
seslie
Junior Poster
105 posts since Mar 2010
Reputation Points: 56 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 13 [?]

Hi, currently doing a kinda IT program in company that does practically everything using sql..so i guess i might also be able to help...

Member Avatar
maceman
Posting Pro
500 posts since Mar 2010
Reputation Points: -4 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 12 [?]

Hi Bookworm, nice to meet you :D

You
This article has been dead for over three months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article