Hello people I seen Dani Web a few times and got some good answers from the forum so I have decided to join in I hope to learn much more from the forum.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hello Roezer, nice tto meet you :D

Welcome to the forums, Please leave a better introduction.

Welcome to the forums, Please leave a better introduction.

An Introduction is only Chit Chat Sorry I like they way you introduce yourself.l.I did not join the forum to talk about myself I joined it to learn about some questions I have and Share the things I know with others

Hello Roezer, nice tto meet you :D

Nice to meet you also Maceman

Your choice if you wish to open up or not.

Once again warm welcome to the forums.

Your choice if you wish to open up or not.

Once again warm welcome to the forums.

Thanks Finito

Welcome to the forums roezer :)

Welcome to the forums roezer :)

Thanks Lusiphur I love the Design of your Website that electricity effect in the menus really cool

Thanks Lusiphur I love the Design of your Website that electricity effect in the menus really cool

Thanks, the buttons are easily achieved through combination of .png (transparent background stationary image) for the unclicked button and .gif (transparent background animated image) for the clicked mouse-over image... the tough part is downloading the 30 day free trial of Maya :twisted:

Welcome to the forum! Have a great stay.

Welcome to the forum! Have a great stay.

Hello qlipboard,Thanks for the Welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.