:)Hello Everyone
My name is Randall
I live in Quartzsite Arizona
I am 48
I clean laptops for a living,I also do desert tours and teach people desert prospecting.
I think I am going to like this sight, Thx

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb. Sure wish you would create your own web site and post pictures of what you do there in the desert. I lived in Tucson for a few years during 1970s and whish I could go back.

Hey Randall,

Nice to meet you at great forum board you are come to right place and you will get lot thing from daniweb members :)

Hello Randall, nice to meet you :)

Welcome :) Working in the desert and cleaning laptops... sounds like they'd go hand in hand :)

Welcome :) Working in the desert and cleaning laptops... sounds like they'd go hand in hand :)

I work alot with the snowbirds. (a.k.a. old people) The desert sure can wreak havock on a computer. By the way very nice to meet you.

Hello Randall, nice to meet you :)

Thankyou very nice to meet you as well.

Hey Randall,

Nice to meet you at great forum board you are come to right place and you will get lot thing from daniweb members :)

Thanks so much nice to meet you.

Welcome to DaniWeb. Sure wish you would create your own web site and post pictures of what you do there in the desert. I lived in Tucson for a few years during 1970s and whish I could go back.

Thankyou very much, I do have plans to build a web site.Thanks for the welcome.

Hello and how are you. This is my first sight I ever built. Hope you enjoy. I am providing a link.[snipped]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.