Hello all! As a quick introductory, my name is Eric and am currently located in Orange County, CA.

Looking to build a start-up corporation here in the next few months as my business partner and I have just finished hashing out the details of our business, financials and sales projects into a modest 25 pg. business plan - minus additional documentation.

Basically we have the experience to run the company's administrative and sales side but are in the process of looking for a web designer/programmer to fulfill the the technical side as we have a brief understanding and would take too long for us to develope ourselves without any outside help.

Well that was a bit about me and what I am geared towards. Hope to see you around the community here soon, feel free to contact me if you happen to have questions or statements along the way.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

welcome aboard...

welcome to daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.