Hi everybody, I'm a new entrant in daniweb and have been impressed by the services you have, I'm Obasa Adegoke, A part 2 student of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nigeria. I just started programming about 3 weeks ago, and I currently know only python, but I'm quite okay in HTML, CSS and know the basics of PHP, I also do graphics, coreldraw, photoshop and stuffs. I'm also a sound producer and one of my plans is to be able to create new sound softwares, so help me God.
I'm happy to be part of daniweb. Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi everybody, I'm a new entrant in daniweb and have been impressed by the services you have, I'm Obasa Adegoke, A part 2 student of Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nigeria. I just started programming about 3 weeks ago, and I currently know only python, but I'm quite okay in HTML, CSS and know the basics of PHP, I also do graphics, coreldraw, photoshop and stuffs. I'm also a sound producer and one of my plans is to be able to create new sound softwares, so help me God.
I'm happy to be part of daniweb. Thanks

Welcome to Daniweb, e-Papa, Good luck with your Sound softwares, focus and love one thing, it wil lead you

Thanks, what do you think is the best platform to implement this.

how do I send a personal message to members of daniweb.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.