1.11M Members

About Me

Hello, everyone,
nice to feel so welcomed here!
My name is John and I study Informatics in Athens, Greece. I'm using the nickname mikrosfoititis which could be translated as "young student". I'm into C++, C, HTML, CSS, and basics of MIPS Assembly, PHP and JAVA.
I would really love to become a very active member of your community and help others work around their issues (as well as also get some help).
Looking forward for more posting! :)

Welcome!

Thank you, Netcode :)
I'm sorry for asking this but, is there a quick way to post messages without having to go through the advanced editor all the time? There is no other button on my screen other than "Use Advanced Editor"

Hi, and welcome to DaniWeb. You'll be able to bypass the advanced editor once you reach a minimum number of posts and reputation. We had to put the extra safeguard in place because we've been having a huge issue with spam recently.

Thanks ;)
It just appeared!

Hello, John.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

Thank you DavidB :)
I'm sure we all gain experience from such good forums.
See you around, too!

Geia sou Giannakh :D Kalws hr8es sto daniweb! Einai polu wraio na vlepw atoma apo thn patrida edw :)

(translation ->) Hello, John :D Welcome to daniweb! It's very nice to see people from home here :)

Thanks ;)
It just appeared!

Now you got it! Welcome again

Kalispera m4ster_r0shi, geia sou kai se sena!
kai gia mena apotelei mia mikri ekpliksi afto :P

Welcome to daniweb dear.its nice to meet you.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article