I am an old stink who has been a Windows Software developer, Systems Administrator, and now back to developing software again for a major Insurance agency in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

I am pretty good at most any DBMS, starting with MS ACCESS, SQL SERVER, MySql (My choice of of them all), PARADOX, DBASE, etc. I have at one point in time developed programs against all of them.

I my job as System Administrator, I had to solve problems of allowing user secure acess to certain portions of our data, and making sure hackers could not get through. So my knowledge of internet stuff grew as I worked securing our web site.

Thanks for allowing me on to your site, hope I can contribute some thing.

I am an old stink who has been a Windows Software developer, Systems Administrator, and now back to developing software again for a major Insurance agency in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

I am pretty good at most any DBMS, starting with MS ACCESS, SQL SERVER, MySql (My choice of of them all), PARADOX, DBASE, etc. I have at one point in time developed programs against all of them.

I my job as System Administrator, I had to solve problems of allowing user secure acess to certain portions of our data, and making sure hackers could not get through. So my knowledge of internet stuff grew as I worked securing our web site.

Thanks for allowing me on to your site, hope I can contribute some thing.

Hey Jbobo I to am an old techie from OKC its a pleasure to meet you. Where do you live?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.