Paul here, and very happy to be able to join you all.

I'm really disappointed that these forums have been here all of these years and I never knew about them. It was purely by accident that I found them. In fact, really it's entirely Dani's fault that I found them, and I'm very grateful for her niceness. I'm not a stalker, 1 just like to give credit were credit is due. :)

I've worked in the computer industry for many years in several diverse capacities, and retired early in my forties to get more involved in some personal projects. I have lots of time for friendly, easygoing people. Cultures are a wonderful thing and will visit as many as 1 can of them.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome Paul. You cannot get away with not explaining your username though :)

I didn't invent it. I served in the British Army, I'm quite tall, and competitive Jujitsu gave me some extra bulk, but really I'm as soft as a puppy. There are quite a few BigPaw's out there, but this is just a nickname among some old friends. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.