Hi guys! new member here. Hope everything is going well.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi Welcome to join New member here

hello and welcome

Anything we can do you for? :-) And, welcome!

Welcome!

Hi All

Just wanted to Stop in to say hi and also to introduce myself here! The Boards look extremely interesting and I can’t wait to become a member of the community!

Besides, I would like to suggest the moderators and the administrators of this site that there should be a place for every new member for their introduction. Majority of the people prefer to give their introduction before they could start up.

So if my suggestion is logical and if it does make any sense then an introduction thread should be started here.

Thanks,
jahid123

commented: shame your only contributions other than this one have been spam, huh? +0

Welcome Jahid

Jahid.

1. You are in the community-introductions forum, a place where every new member can post an introduction and, indeed, is encouraged so to do when they join DaniWeb.

2. Being a member of the community does not include posting spam advertising some jobs board across the forums. Read the rules or your account will be banned. Just saying...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.