Greetings!

My name is Henry, I'm a 24 year old software engineer student and am currently doing my Masters. I'm studying in Portugal though I'm from Birmingham, England (I pay 1000€/year in tuition fees here, it would cost me an arm and a leg in England) and I absolutely love programming!
I've been using daniweb for a long time and just going through old posts I would always find a solution to my problem, I must congratulate the administrators for this forum is an amazing source of knowledge.

I mainly use Java, JavaScript, C or oCalm depending on the situation and only very recently have I decided to dabble in mobile development.

Hope I'll be able to help in the future, just as many of you have helped me,
Aterin

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hello and welcome...

Welcome Mate. Here Hope you will enjoy everything.

Hello, I am also new entrants. My name is YOYO, nice to meet you!

Hi Henry! Hearty Welcome to you to this forum!

Hello, Henry.

Welcome to the DaniWeb forums. We are glad you joined us.

These forums are an excellent resource: lots of good information and many knowledgeable members here.

It is a great place for the sharing of ideas. I am sure you will learn a lot here.

See you around the forums.

Hi and welcome to DaniWeb :)

Thank you all for a very warm welcome!

Your post is so interesting and informative. I got a lot of useful and significant information. Thank you so much.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.