Or The Roaming Menu. I'm talking about the IT Professional's Lounge link. Sometimes its in the menu list and sometimes not. Sometimes its listed under Business Exchange menu, and othertimes under Water Cooler (or whatever its named now, don't know what its named because there is no menu title).

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Business Exchange is the new name for the IT Water Cooler.

The IT Professionals' Lounge is under the Community Center, the new name for the Coffee House ... Which is represented by the little person icon.

But why does IT Professional's Lounge` move around? Shouldn't it stay put?

Business Exchange is the new name for the IT Water Cooler.

The IT Professionals' Lounge is under the Community Center, the new name for the Coffee House ... Which is represented by the little person icon.

Oooooh. I've been avoiding the person icon after accidentally getting the flash intro movie one too many times (the clicky area used to be a lot more than just him).

When I'm viewing Geek's Lounge the IT Professional's Lounge is listed under Business Exchange, any other time its listed under that person icon.

It's always under the person icon. You might need to clear your browser cache. However, it is slightly confusing in that the dropdown menu for the person icon is left aligned in that it *might* appear like it's under Business Exchange when it's not ... I was trying (rather unsuccessfully, it seems) to accomidate 1024x768 users from having the dropdown menu go off the right side of the screen. You can see what I mean by moving the mouse over the Business Exchange and little person items in the menu.

See thumbnail to see what I mean. I was in Geek's Lounge when I hovered the mouse over Business Exchange.

That's the old menu. You have to clear your browser cache / temporary internet files. (note: not your cookies)

Ok, deleted temporary internet files, and the problem solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.