Hey guys,

We have a new fulltime DaniWeb employee here in the office. His name is Adam, and he is actually a good friend of longtime DaniWeb member Tekmaven (one of the first DaniWeb members). He's going to be taking over the advertising and marketing departments here eventually, but for right now, he's just learning his way around and getting acquainted with us all.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

This will give you more time to write code, yes? ;)

Welcome, Adam!

This will give you more time to write code, yes? ;)

Eventually, that's the goal. To give me more time to focus on the backend of the site and community aspects, as opposed to focusing fulltime on the business stuff and constantly dealing with advertisers. The idea is to put a lot of the common advertiser-related stuff in Adam's hands.

However, I do need to begin by first training him, so it will probably have the opposite effect at first.

Hey all,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it greatly. I look forward to working with Dani. Granted I'm pretty new to the community, I still have a wealth of information to offer. That is not to say that there isn't a lot to learn. I'm sure we'll all find some common ground and learn a lot from each other. Thanks again everyone!

commented: Welcome +0
commented: Welcome :) +0
commented: Welcome to Daniweb +0

Welcome!

welcome and nice avatar

Hey Adam, welcome aboard the Good Ship DaniWeb mate! I'm sure you will fit right in :)

However, I do need to begin by first training him, so it will probably have the opposite effect at first.

Brooks' Law has not yet been repealed.

Congrats Adam,welcome to the team..... I hope you like helping :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.