Hello, I am relaunching (after a long redevelopment period) a site related to web development resources, that, in its prior state, had some traffic. I am thinking for first months to set my central banners (468 x 60) to sites I like and then open it for ads. I would like to put a Daniweb banner on it (since I really find Daniweb a valuable web development resource). What is the policy of Daniweb for banners from other sites, and is there a banner in those dimensions?

Thanks,

jingda commented: Apprecaite the effor and goodwill. Good luck on your banner +0

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

How about this

Thank you for your replies. Take a look to flash banner I made for DaniWeb (it is just a test, and I am not sure I should even use it…) but please share with me your opinions about it.

commented: Cool +0

You can use your badge that is in your member profile. There are a couple of options available.

Thank you for your replies. Take a look to flash banner I made for DaniWeb (it is just a test, and I am not sure I should even use it…) but please share with me your opinions about it.

That's cool! :) Thanks for making that.

Nice:) When click on that it also redirects you to daniweb. Maybe you should have one for the Web and Hardware Areas too;)

Hello, thank you for your replies
@cscgal thank you (there was not much trouble for me to create it, just a test to see that it is ok with you to use). I am sure that if you made a section with deferent banners in most common sizes for Daniweb, some would use them in their site / blog. That could be an open suggestion section (especially for the beginning) that anyone could enter hers / his banner, and maybe you or Daniweb team decide which one are going to be suggested to users. It is just an idea… :idea:

Thank you also jingda (I am going to make something for the Hardware area too … although after some slight electroshocks I decided that I should stick to programming :icon_lol:)

Some websites or blogs does not allow you to upload flash files so you have to consider that point. But mine is fine. Do make one for the Hardware and Software Area too, so i can include it in my site. Thanks and good luck:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.