First of all thanks to everyone for a warm DaniWeb welcome! I'm getting settled in here and ready to start kicking off the contests and giving away the prizes!

Here is the start I was thinking of;

What type of contest would you be most likely to participate in on DaniWeb? Write your own:

News article submission - winner gets published on DaniWeb

Product review - winner gets published on DaniWeb

Website review - winner gets published on DaniWeb

Please cast your vote on our facebook page, that way I have all votes in one place and we can show the results!

PRIZES will be announced in the near future as will the poll results!

Also I would love to get all of the member feedback I can in this thread! Any other related ideas? Please give me your vote on facebook and your feedback here!

Thanks so much!

PRDude - The dude who does PR

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

The news article suggestion could be a tad difficult as it wouldn't be news by the time the competition was over :)

Minor oversight on this end! Thanks!

The news article suggestion could be a tad difficult as it wouldn't be news by the time the competition was over :)

I'de love to see product reviews because someone like me who only knows how to 'shop online' would like more endependant reviews. I'de like to understand them aswell, I've read a couple of reviews on virus products and to be honest more of the techinal stuff kind of went over my head as I didn't understand it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.