Here is a loop. I'll write the three lines then select and click "Code"

For I As Integer = 1 To 10
    Debug.WriteLine(i)
Next

Now I'll do the same lines and select "Inline Code
For I As Integer = 1 To 10
Debug.WriteLine(i)
Next Inline Code Example Here

OK. Now I see that the first code block is properly indented. However, the code is not displayed
with line numbers which makes it more difficult when pointing out possible errors (e.g. "in line 23,
change x - 1 to x - 2")

But I still don't see what "Inline Code" is supposed to do. The instant preview is nice though.

Inline code is just 'back ticks' around the command, it is commonly used to refer to command or variable names inside sentences to separate them from normal words
For I As Integer = 1 To 10 Debug.WriteLine(i) Next

Looks like select and click menu does not work now, you must select the example text adn replace it with your stuff. Easier just type the back ticks.

Favorite Places to Post

Thank you madam, now its showing.....

because it was written stop watching all articles and not Remove all
one click of the mosuse i unsubscribed from 7ys of threads ,im a starting new

quoted from my othere post," because it was written stop watching all articles and not Remove all articles "

one click of the mosuse i unsubscribed from 7ys of threads ,I think ,and i guess im a starting new

i use to like it when all that showed was when someone posted a new to the threads i had suscribed to

Is it me, or, when someone used to reply to a private message OR when there's new activity in a thread you own/participated in.. You get an email?

Yeah phorce, it seems like I only get emails once in the morning. I checked send email on threads I post on but not getting updates when there is activity on thread.

Yes, you now only get one email a day.

Is that going to change?

Ok. Need to have my fix and once a day is going to cause withdrawal!

Aww :) It will probably make it into round 2 of revisions but not round 1.

I don't even get an email... Awkward. Yes the email option is one of the reasons I use DaniWeb so much. Especially when you ask for help.. You don't want to be checking every 2 seconds / having to find the thread again incase someone has replied.

also... ALT + S doesn't work for me...

Suggestion: Can you make it posible that if someones posted a link, then it opens a new window because it's annoying when you lose the daniweb page..

I don't even get an email... Awkward. Yes the email option is one of the reasons I use DaniWeb so much.

Right now, you get an email once per day. As mentioned, this will probably change in the second round of revisions, but not the first.

also... ALT + S doesn't work for me...

If you are on a Mac, you have to hit Ctrl+Alt+S.

Can you make it posible that if someones posted a link, then it opens a new window because it's annoying when you lose the daniweb page..

This violates the XHTML 2.0 Strict standard. Right click on the link and select to open in a new window/tab.

my email notivacation stopped working a long time ago ,i actuall forget already how i had my homepage set to open in daniweb ,but it showed that a posters posted a new post to the threads i was watching or posting in .

also just found the icon to hit to stop watching a post ,but i would have had to do that with 182 pages of them ,as i was using the watched articles section to view the post in question

The new linking feature will break down on links as this http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Activity.html#managedQuery(android.net.Uri, java.lang.String[], java.lang.String, java.lang.String[], java.lang.String) since the link needs all inside parameters to take you to correct place so it will look like this Activity.[manadgedQuery](http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Activity.html#managedQuery(android.net.Uri, java.lang.String[], java.lang.String, java.lang.String[], java.lang.String))

is the starting java read me thread suppose to show in the whole software development forum and not just inside the java forum?

Testing:
Maybe you must do it yourself and paint all url, click Link (or put it just inside ()), type description in [] before the link, no space between ] and (

[Stupid link you do not need to see](http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Activity.html#managedQuery(android.net.Uri , java.lang.String[], java.lang.String, java.lang.String[], java.lang.String))

No, it really doesnot work with ( and spaces in url, I try escaping the () but probably does not work like that also.

@zeroliken LOL, didn't anticipated that one when I marked it as sticky. Guess you spotted another potential bug, or unexpected behavior

Testing testing ... <http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Activity.html#managedQuery(android.net.Uri, java.lang.String[], java.lang.String, java.lang.String[], java.lang.String)>

I think it doesn't work because some of the characters in that URL are invalid characters. Everything up to #managedQuery brings me to the exact same page???

He hasn't posted in the past three weeks for the system to know where his favorite places to post are.

I use to be able to paste into the post area with my iPhone but not now.

All accounts are now open for PM from any poster? I used to limit to mods and contact list.

All accounts are now open for PM from any poster? I used to limit to mods and contact list.

Currently, yes.

Do new members start now with 0 rep points?

Yes, and it's been that way for about two years.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.