1.11M Members

BUGS!

I see there are now "code" as well as "inline code"
gadgets although I don't see that they have any effect.

They don't do anything for you?

If you go to my profile you will find that I have data in Today's Activity Points. Maybe that too should be hidden if your intention is to make invisibility mode completly invisible.

I think I might do that :)

182 pages of watched articles,goes back 7 years ,and to remove them i have to click on each one individually to delete them ,

Why not use the "Remove All Watched Articles" button?

,because it was written stop watching all articles and not Remove all, so i thought it migh disable the ability for to watch them ,anyway i clcik it ,will see how it goes thanks

HUH???

Favorite Places to Post

Dear Madam/Sir,

There is only one Category (Popsting Games) showing in my profile. Whereas, I have posted nearly 10 Categories. Please check it, where is the problem.

Thanks.

It doesn't show all the places that you post. It only shows your FAVORITE places to post.

Oh, also, it will recalculate itself soon :)

Here is a loop. I'll write the three lines then select and click "Code"

For I As Integer = 1 To 10
    Debug.WriteLine(i)
Next

Now I'll do the same lines and select "Inline Code
For I As Integer = 1 To 10
Debug.WriteLine(i)
Next Inline Code Example Here

OK. Now I see that the first code block is properly indented. However, the code is not displayed
with line numbers which makes it more difficult when pointing out possible errors (e.g. "in line 23,
change x - 1 to x - 2")

But I still don't see what "Inline Code" is supposed to do. The instant preview is nice though.

Inline code is just 'back ticks' around the command, it is commonly used to refer to command or variable names inside sentences to separate them from normal words
For I As Integer = 1 To 10 Debug.WriteLine(i) Next

Looks like select and click menu does not work now, you must select the example text adn replace it with your stuff. Easier just type the back ticks.

Favorite Places to Post

Thank you madam, now its showing.....

because it was written stop watching all articles and not Remove all
one click of the mosuse i unsubscribed from 7ys of threads ,im a starting new

quoted from my othere post," because it was written stop watching all articles and not Remove all articles "

one click of the mosuse i unsubscribed from 7ys of threads ,I think ,and i guess im a starting new

i use to like it when all that showed was when someone posted a new to the threads i had suscribed to

Is it me, or, when someone used to reply to a private message OR when there's new activity in a thread you own/participated in.. You get an email?

Huh?

Yeah phorce, it seems like I only get emails once in the morning. I checked send email on threads I post on but not getting updates when there is activity on thread.

Yes, you now only get one email a day.

Is that going to change?

Not right now.

Ok. Need to have my fix and once a day is going to cause withdrawal!

Aww :) It will probably make it into round 2 of revisions but not round 1.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
Tags Related to this Article