Hi,

I have a suggestion. When i was browsing the forums i came across some interesting threads (i didnt contribute anything to them)...so i saved those pages...my suggestion is why cant there be another tab "my favorites" or something like that along with recently updated articles etc...so that i can mark any thread as my favorite and whenever i login i can see them, check the updates etc., what do you think ? :)

marcus

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

Please click the 'Watch this Article' link right below the article's reply form. You can then click the Watched Articles link at the top of any page of the site to see a list of all the articles you're currently watching. Additionally, you will receive an email notification if any article you're currently watching gets updated.

Also, there is a 'Recently Viewed' link in the bottom purple toolbar that you might find useful.

yeah thanks...failed to notice thats its already there

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.