Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hi,

I notices that 2 threads I created is solved. But the issue is that when I put a comment on the up vote for the 2 members it's 0 instead it should be 2?. Shouldn't that person get that points(reps)?. To me reps, is not important for me because I rather trade in reps for answers. But new members it is important because it show them that they did something good by answering the question correctly. If it's 1 thread maybe I won't notice but 2 in a row, then I feel there's something wrong. Am I on a hit list that I can't give reps to say thanks for answering my thread?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Please provide links and the members in question. Thanks!

you have to hover mouse over up arrow, add comments in box, then click up arrow. You can't click upp arrow first becuse the second time the rep will change from 1 to 0.

For the first thread, in Community Feedback, I believe it is normal as posts under the Community Center forums do not receive rep-points, that's just the policy. As for the second thread, I don't know why it didn't cause rep-points to the member. I have noticed something similar if you look at my latest post-comments given by triumphost. I don't know if it is a glitch of the system or some issue of when / how you hover / comment / click the arrow-up.

@Ancient Dragon

you have to hover mouse over up arrow, add comments in box, then click up arrow. You can't click upp arrow first becuse the second time the rep will change from 1 to 0.

I haven't been on Daniweb the past few days so when I sign in, I usually check what I did from the previous week or day. I think I did write something then click arrow up. It's just weird. I just don't know why it didn't appear.

@mike_2000_17

For the first thread, in Community Feedback, I believe it is normal as posts under the Community Center forums do not receive rep-points, that's just the policy.

For the feedback I can understand but what about the second one?

I don't know if it is a glitch of the system or some issue of when / how you hover / comment / click the arrow-up.

I notice that you have that too. I guess it is a glitch.

@Dani

I know you are busy I just want to confirm that my account is OK and I can post stuffs and gave out reps? I got no idea regarding about a glitch but it's something that I notice if you have time ... if not... leave it alone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.