More of a request than a question really, is it possible to update the API documentation to show all possible returned fields from a query?

For example the member query example using Dani does not show the fact the user could return a linkedin field in the social media section. It would make some mappings etc for API use alot easier knowing 100% what we could receive from an API response.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Yeah, creating better documentation is definitely on the todo list. However, I wanted to make sure that the schema is solid before moving ahead with doing so, which requires getting folks like you to play around with it awhile and let me know if anything is not ideal or sub-optimal.

Alrighty, I'll just work with what I can find out for the moment then and update the class definitions in the future when you release that documentation for the rest. Don't see it causing many issues in the mean time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.