I am getting a strange problem today on logging to DW.I am not able to login through my phone.When i click on Login button,the lightbox appears and automatically disappears.

I was able to login from past few months,the problem is recently injected.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

i am not seeing this problem, maybe the issue is resolved?

i am stilling facing the same problem.

Have you tried the standard browser trouble shooting stuff like clear cache and cookies?

yes.I have tried that.cleared cache,cookie. Tried with different browsers like chrome but still not working.May be option to login without lightbox may solve this problem.

I, too, can't log in using my mobile (galaxy tab). The screen dims as if the log in box appeared, but I didn't even see the box and the screen lightened up again in a second anyway.

Have you tried specifically asking for the Desktop site? (Most mobile browsers have this option)

Your browser may be doing something funky thinking the site is a Mobile version (which afaik DaniWeb doesn't have)

I can't seem to find that option in the default browser for gingerbread. I'm downloading Firefox and see if that works. Shame that chrome is not compatible for my 7 inch tab.

Edit. yup, logged in using firefox.. laggy and ugly though. I'll look at the settings later.

problem solved.dani can you please tell what exactly error was???

problem solved.dani can you please tell what exactly error was???

probably some minor mistake she has made in the code that caused the problem... but luckily she has fixed.

I don't think you want my word for it, but i am giving you my output.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.