What does that red flag represent, the one next to the word "Featured" beneath my avatar???

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Yes, I like that color better -- red looked as if something was wrong.

Member Avatar for diafol

I like the red for Sponsor though - stands out.

BTW, where's my featured badge? :)

Huh, I sound like Muttley now, asking for a medal :(

The icon seems a little misaligned - I can see the bottom edge of the button (and some of the upward curve) below it.

Sorry diafol, AD wins because I hate the color red. Red is such an angry color, I think.

Can you take a screenshot? It looks fine on my screen.

Member Avatar for diafol

Sure

59e0095bb7b695ab43c6332ffb572849

No biggie, but it drew my attention nonetheless. Using Chrome on W7
Ignore the line across the top - that's from the mod button - I'm rubbish at cropping!

Member Avatar for diafol

Looks OK in Opera (blue too). I reckon I need to clear my cache? OK, now it looks fine - like a wrap-around thingamabob.

Yes, you needed to clear your cache. :)

hmmm ... what red flag? don't see any red flag there?

Avatars and signatures disabled by any chance? The flags are blue and purple now anyway.

Member Avatar for diafol

Waaaah! Featured badge not got!

hmmm ... what red flag? don't see any red flag there?

Humm -- you must not have read the posts in this thread.

Pritaes: no
Ancient_Dragon: no, I've read the posts, but unless 'change the color' is equal to 'removed the flag', still don't see it.
the only boxes with some color in it I see, is Sponsor (word in blue, with an image of quotes in front of it), for the others (Moderator, Team Colleague, Featured), I just see the word.

Member Avatar for diafol

Clear your cache - worked for me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.