Alright, I have some things up for sale. Some are brand new and they include details below with them.

All offers are to be through PayPal and not a credit card transaction. If you send a credit card payment, it will be denied. There are absolutely no refunds and you of course pay for S&H. If you purchase one of these after 5 PM EST, I will ship it out on the next available business day.

As a quick note, to discuss purchase of one of the below items, contact me through the PM system to sort out what item your purchasing. All items are shipped from Delaware, USA and can only be shipped to the 50 states in the USA only.

Please view The Sims 2 game site for pc requirements, and for additional information.

=========================================

The Sims 2 (Used) - $40.00
-------
The Sims 2 is one of the most popular games out now with the great effects and all. This copy of "The Sims 2" that I have is a used copy and therefore has the lowered price. It looks brand new but the box is marked on somewhat. I tried it just in case and the disc runs exceptionally well and all. The manual and everything is still inside the box and is in GREAT CONDITION.

The Sims 2 (Brand New) - $50.00
-------
This copy of "The Sims 2" is in mint condition. Never played it before yet, and everything is in 100% pure grade condition. The box has been opened but will be re-sealed before shipping out for protection. The game is still, like I said, like an off-of-the-shelf product because of its condition being excellent.

C++ for Dummies - Beginner C++ Book - $25.00
-------
A comprehensive scripting language that has taken shape over the last few years is of course the wonderful world of C++. I originally paid $25 for this book, and removed the GNU C++ Compiler from the packet (which will be safely stored in a CD case with shipment of book) and the book and pages are in top shape. The book is still fresh with full of pages and includes the demonstration coding on the disc for time saving.

The Crystal Key - $15.00
-------
This is an great game. Only played once and never since. I paid $25 for it but the box has a slight rip in it which decreases price somewhat. Beautiful graphics will great strategy games and a world full of fun. This game is for sure one for the young or beginner gamer in you. Requires Pentium 133MHz, 32MB of RAM, 70MB of HDD, and an 8x CD-ROM Drive.

Logitech QuickCam Express - $30.00
-------
I purchased this with hopes of video chat with my friends. When I got it, it seem like my friends with cams diminished, so I am looking to sell this great piece of software for only $30.00 as it even includes the camera, and the install disc for great benefit. Used only once, been boxed since the one use.

SimTower & SimIsle Combo - $30.00
-------
This is a clean copy, played only 4 time *SimTower*, and SimIsle (never played) combo pack. Both of these were real cool games back when it first came out and now you can experience from it. Check out the wonderful world of SimTower or do exploration and investigations in SimIsle.

TechTV: Starting an Online Business - $30.00
-------
If your wondering how to start an e-commerce online business, then you will benefit from this book. With context about how to build the site from the user interface to a clean cut template, down to management and persuasive buying techniques, and even a few other bi-tips, then this book is a definite for you. Never been read, still in great condition.

Alright, thats all I have for sale. I am doing a little room cleaning and selling some things that never been used or are still in good condition so I may post some more things up for this. Thanks.

I updated the list because I have a few more things for sale now. Look at the new things:

McAfee Internet Security Suite 2004 - $40.00
-------
This is still in great condition. If you would like to protect your PC from all of the latest and new viruses and such, then this is the definite product for you. Updates available until April 2005 and then will need the definitions to be updated on your own terms. Its great for protecting your WHOLE pc and comes with manual and all.

Britannica Ultimate Reference Suite 2004 CD (Brand New)- $75.00
-------
6 Discs full of great quality information including a full interactive dictionary and thesaurus by Merriam-Webster, this is great for all people. It includes a Elementary and High School leveled libraries encyclopedias and has very factual information. Also, get for one year, free updated articles from the Britannica website. Registration required. Everything is in MINT CONDITION. Includes the disc in the original box and still sealed.

Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe and Business (Brand New) - $75.00
-------
Looking to keep records of your financial planning and keeping up with your bills and payments from the internet web. With this, you can access just that. This copy includes Financial Consultation, Online Bill Pay, Online Tax Filing, and Credit Report and Monitoring. With a new Investing Research Center and a customizable money home page, this is great for all businesses and personal people who want a deluxed edition. Still in mint condition, never opened and contains everything in original box.

Microsoft Picture It! Digital Image Pro (Brand New) - $100.00
-------
This is a great piece of software. If you are looking for a digital editing program like Photoshop for half of the price, this is it. You can transfer images to make them look more better, edit the lighting, cropping, and even fix the focus of an image. Its all in your control with this piece of software. This is 100% BRAND NEW, MINT CONDITION.

Alright, now you pay for shipping and handling, and I only accept PayPal payments that are non credit card payments. Contact me if you'd like to purchase one of these. The Brand New ones are ACTUALLY MINT CONDITION BRAND NEW. I actually purchased 2 copies of the Britannica, so I could have one for school for myself. I'll add screenshots whenever I can get any to here so you can see how it really looks and works.

Contact me to find information for payments.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.