hey today my brother said other than thinking about subject u can do nothing n that`s why this profession suits me. i thought this must be nice topic to start if you were not in this field what u will do or which profession you will opt
to start with i always sing songs so may be that other thing that suits me(all say i sing well)

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

I would like to become a player

My passion. My dream , my aim is to become a good classical singer...though i sings well..

I would like to become a player

You mean like someone who isn't monogamous, unbeknown to his sex partner?

You mean like someone who isn't monogamous, unbeknown to his sex partner?

Nah, I think he meant MP3-player :)

hey today my brother said other than thinking about subject u can do nothing n that`s why this profession suits me. i thought this must be nice topic to start if you were not in this field what u will do or which profession you will opt
to start with i always sing songs so may be that other thing that suits me(all say i sing well)

Are you trying to tell me that you are singing songs to yourself in school instead of listening to what your professor is telling your :-O

Nah, I think he meant MP3-player :)

I think his output would be rather garbled.

I would like to start a pc repair shop in my home so i can remain here with my son while working. The only problem is that the franchise's and companies in the area have to much marketing power behind them. Yet, from what i hear they never fix the problem and charge to much.

or win the lottery and relax whatever comes first. ;)

Are you trying to tell me that you are singing songs to yourself in school instead of listening to what your professor is telling your :-O

hey i work as web designer not a student and dont say i sing songs instead of working
i recently completed my graduation,ofcource with nice percentage and i am pretty famous for my singing and dancing skills in my college.

I'd like to travel the world saving animals.

That sounds demading.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.