Say where and how would i go about learning all about the computer, im not really talking about programming. Like learning all about the hardware and such, taking a class would be cool but in my little hick town they offer no such classes in high school. where exactly should i start?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

get an older one and start taking it apart :)
Then put it back together and try figuring out where the leftover parts go ;)

lol i have done that with an older comp, and then i got confident enough to do it with the computer i use most and it all works! I also have a computer hooked up all together in my room without the case :cheesy: I like messing around with that stuff. It is just hard figuring out what different models of parts wont fit together.

Say where and how would i go about learning all about the computer, im not really talking about programming. Like learning all about the hardware and such, taking a class would be cool but in my little hick town they offer no such classes in high school. where exactly should i start?

DaniWeb threads and Google!! :) (Better than any classroom or book learnin' I got)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.