All 9 Replies

link dont work. remove the %20s

working now i was just going to ask if you wanted me to edit it

Oh my God, we all are pro life my dear!

Oh my God, we all are pro life my dear!

Obama isn't.

Obama isn't.

Says your propaganda.

Rape, incest and the life of the mother. Yes.

the life of the mother bit IS what he has always supported all along. if you read his actual website he says

Obama voted against the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act, saying "On an issue like partial birth abortion, I strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills that came before me didn't have that."[

During the third debate during the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama further detailed his stance on abortion:

"...there surely is some common ground when both those who believe in choice and those who are opposed to abortion can come together and say, 'We should try to prevent unintended pregnancies by providing appropriate education to our youth, communicating that sexuality is sacred and that they should not be engaged in cavalier activity, and providing options for adoption, and helping single mothers if they want to choose to keep the baby'. Those are all things that we put in the Democratic platform for the first time this year, and I think that's where we can find some common ground, because nobody's pro-abortion. I think it's always a tragic situation. We should try to reduce these circumstances

Says your propaganda.

Whatever you say.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.