Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There are a lot of sites that sell games products. Nowadays, online shopping has picked up its pace with people saving their time and making their purchase of products easy. Recently, I was referred to an online sopping venue by my cousin that has a good database ofgame products with a varied selection. The recent one I purchased was final soccer 09 which is a delight to play.

try ebay...

Hello,

Hey buddy i am big game freak and have a large collection of games, i usually buy them online and most of the game cds are from cybershoppers, they have a cool colloectin, just try it.

Regards,
sarah_9

Try comic book stores. The owners usually have a lot of insight as to what is new and what works the best.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.