Member Avatar for diafol

Get a room you two. :)

Andre - I shall tell your wife - and she will remember! You'll wake up with a sore head and minus one appendage.

Haha Yes sir! And I wouldn't call it scary.... Though it's classified as scary...
Horror movies are classic, fantastic and goofy when you really look closely to what you're watching.

B listed horror films just might be my favorite. Hahaha.
Oh! And those "US banned" horror films.

Get a room you two. :)

Andre - I shall tell your wife - and she will remember! You'll wake up with a sore head and minus one appendage.

Ohh dont over analyze and point fingers. Else YOU'LL wake up missing appendages! Hahaha

Hahahaha, thanks ardav. Have not had a laugh this nice in a while. My wife is sitting next to me, having a laugh as well.

I'll probably wake up tomorrow morning with the headache, not from my wife kicking me in the head (or the sacks), from the wine we just opened. She is enjoying a glass of soda, I'm enjoying my part and hers.;)

B listed horror films just might be my favorite

Anything with B and more, leaning towards z... I can not stand that. a grade movies rock. I must add that exorcist was a top notch movie when it was released, and it is still considered an awesome movie.

I think the absolute worst film I've ever attempted to watch was an independent horror "movie" called Ankle Biters. A high school English teacher told the class that if anyone could actually watch the entire film and write a report on different theatrical attributes, you would receive extra credit. Needless to say, NO ONE was able to do so.

OH GOD is it terrible.

Ankle biters, sounds like a Z+ type of movie. Never heard of it, nor seen it, nor want to.:)

The 20 minutes spent attempting to watch are 20 minutes of my life id kill to get back. Hahaha. It doesnt even rank on the alphabet list of horrible. :cringe:

"Empirical" means that the information was gathered by observation or experiment. This "conclusion" is reached with snarky quasi-mathematics. Valid or not, the claim that this proof is empirical is vastly incorrect.

i don't agree with this

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.