The 2009 Spring Preview is here!

There are around 30 anime this time as opposed to around 23 in the previous season. As always, I'll try my best to watch everything, though Romance, Comedy and Action anime will be my first preference. :-)

Anime FTW!

javaAddict commented: For showing to the community the joy of Anime +5

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Yuuuuk! Impossible to read this.

> Yuuuuk! Impossible to read this.

Eh? Impossible to read what? The site to which I linked to?

yeah i couldnt read it like that either so i didnt post but i did check out the site which looked like there was some good anime series to comeout soon

I read it otaku Mr. Mido Ban (ur avatar)

Hmm, this spring doesn't seem very interesting anime-wise. The only one I'm truly looking forward to is Corda d'Oro, but that appears to be more of an epilogue than the second season that fans really want.

>Dragonball Kai
Dragonball Z without all of the time-wasters? Who wants to bet that it'll end up only being like ten episodes[1]? ;)

>Fullmetal Alchemist
I'm more curious how the licensing will go. The last thing I want is another Utawarerumono where I get really into it and then after ten or so episodes it gets licensed.

[1] The original is closer to 300, IIRC.

> Where's the hentai previews?

Alas I can't post them here. Believe me, if I could, I would. ;-)

> Hmm, this spring doesn't seem very interesting anime-wise.

Gah, you are too choosy. At least for now, any comedy/romance/action anime with a male lead should do the job for me. :-)

>> Where's the hentai previews?
>Alas I can't post them here. Believe me, if I could, I would. ;-)
Are you that kind of otaku also? :S

>Gah, you are too choosy.
Yes, I have a well developed taste. Of course I can count on you to watch everything and then tell me what I'd like (as you did with Nodame Cantabile).

>Dragonball Kai
Dragonball Z without all of the time-wasters? Who wants to bet that it'll end up only being like ten episodes[1]? ;)

They should've done that the first time. I spend a lot of time watching the first few saga's, but when the Cell-saga started, I was sick of the filler-material and quit watching.

> Where's the hentai previews?
Alas I can't post them here. Believe me, if I could, I would. ;-)

:-O , you're kidding right?

cool, ive only just started getting into anime lately, some of my friends introduced me to code geass

really? do you like it (both code geass and anime in general?) how many other series have you seen?

Are you that kind of otaku also? :S

:-O , you're kidding right?

Haha, please don't ignore the poor smiley; though I won't deny digging in moe stuff. :-)

You people are so sexually repressed. There's nothing so cathartic as seeing a well-animated tentacle monster trapping a 12-year-old virgin in a library and challenging her to a Boggle contest, where the winner gets tickets to the next Jonas Brothers concert.

commented: Haha :) +15
commented: Wha..? I thought the monster intended to film his next fairness cream ad! ;-) +27
commented: He seems I love the Jonas Brothers as much as you do. +4

really? do you like it (both code geass and anime in general?) how many other series have you seen?

I have noticed this thread about anime and since I am also a fan I would like to answer that I have seen in total about 95 anime.
Starting form Astroboy (1960) and the latest I am waiting to see is Gumdam Igloo

well going back to animes that were that old i couldnt possibly say how manny ive seen

> I have noticed this thread about anime and since I am also a fan I
> would like to answer that I have seen in total about 95 anime.
> Starting form Astroboy (1960) and the latest I am waiting to
> see is Gumdam Igloo

Since I started out quite late [around a year back] I haven't got a chance to see the same volume of series or classics like Astroboy.

BTW, feel free to post any anime related threads for recommendations or anything else; it would be nice to see more anime related threads here. :-)

>Fullmetal Alchemist
I'm more curious how the licensing will go. The last thing I want is another Utawarerumono where I get really into it and then after ten or so episodes it gets licensed.

Wait...
Didn't this finish after the 52 episode and 1 film :-/
Don't see what they can do to the series from the point they left off at at the end of the film..

>Didn't this finish after the 52 episode and 1 film
Fullmetal Alchemist, or Utawarerumono? Speaking of Utawarerumono, I need to buy the boxed set so I can pick it up again...

>Don't see what they can do to the series from
>the point they left off at at the end of the film..
If you mean Fullmetal Alchemist then the new series seems to be something of a do-over where the anime follows the manga more closely.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.