"Had I known" is a poor man.

Our faults irritate us most when we see them in others.

A bad workman always blames his tools.

He who excuses himself, accuses himself.

Never let what you don't know disturb your faith in what you do know.

Truth seldom finds a home.

In the end a needle weighs heavy.

Happy nations have no history.

Clean your own yard first before asking others to clean theirs.
-- Bosnian Proverb

Someone who lies for you will also lie against you.

Being young is a fault which improves daily.

"I support the freedom of speech but not the freedom of stupidity".

Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
-- François-Marie Arouet a.k.a. Voltaire

"Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R&D. It's not about money. It's about the people you have, how you're led, and how much you get it."
-- Steve Jobs

“Until we're educating every kid in a fantastic way, until every inner city is cleaned up, there is no shortage of things to do.”
-- Bill Gates

“War is never economically beneficial except for those in position to profit from war expenditures.”
-- Ron Paul

"The malignant neglect of the last twelve years has led to breakdown of our country's immune system, environmentally, culturally, politically, spiritually and physically.”
-- Barbara Streisand

When a fool is silent, he too is counted among the wise.

“I get no respect, NO RESPECT I tell ya!”
... Rodney Dangerfield

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.
-- Jon Steward

I've always liked Atlanta. And not just for the strip clubs, but the shopping and the food.
-- Jon Stewart

I've always liked Atlanta. And not just for the strip clubs, but the shopping and the food.
-- Jon Stewart

Paralyze resistance with persistence.
-- Woody Hayes

Their study guides are coma inducing bricks of text. -- E-5

The person who leaves you alone in your bad days dont deserve you in your good days.

"Gentlemen prefer bonds."
-- Andrew Mellon

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.
— Isaac Asimov

The devil's boots don't creak.

"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked me for my autograph."
-- Shirley Temple

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.