Cast your ballots!

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

Guess I know whom you voted for.

Methinks this poll is biased. You're missing a few moderators, including our illustrious super mod...

It wouldn't let me fit more than 10 names in the poll. I had ~sos~ in the original list but I wrote a little program to pick the names out at random after I scraped the forums for mod names. I did remove a couple of names that I had never seen post/edit threads before... and happygeek/dani since they are the ubermods of daniweb. Sorry, i tried

It wouldn't let me fit more than 10 names in the poll.

It's a bugga having that limit in the poll system. IMO, it would be better to have a limit of something like 16 because people are always saying they can't fit more then 10 options or at least whenever I vote. As for my vote I chose digital-ether as I have had a few nice discussions with digital-ether and learned a lot. If I could have a second vote I would choose peter_budo as I've received a bit of positive reputation from him. Nice idea for a poll though.

commented: ^.^ ye peter budo nice choice +0

How little you know of what actually goes into being a moderator here.

commented: go cry like a babby, you baby babby! +0

How little you know of what actually goes into being a moderator here.

Is that a question or statement? If it's a question then my answer is that I could only guess the enormous effort for preventing spam and keeping things in order. So us members know very little of what happens behind the scenes and can only guess the great efforts the moderators and administrators have put into daniweb.

Is that a question or statement? If it's a question then my answer is that I could only guess the enormous effort for preventing spam and keeping things in order. So us members know very little of what happens behind the scenes and can only guess the great efforts the moderators and administrators have put into daniweb.

Well said!

I guess I will have to vote for myself to get at least one vote.

commented: I voted for you!! :P +0

This poll is rubbish, how the hell am i winning?

commented: lol +0
commented: Man, at least you know you suck. Have another vote just for the heck of it. +0

People simply like you! Maybe you are the Radar O'Reilly of DaniWeb.

A quote from MASH ...

"Listen, Radar, I guess you realize I'm kinda fond of you. Lord knows I've never met a soul I could depend on more, but above all that, you've been a damn good friend. Well, friend, it's time we said goodbye. Time you got on with your life. You've come as far as you can go here. You've earned your wings...now you've gotta fly."
-- Sherman Potter

Overall I'll just say thanks to the mods because they manage to keep a forum this large in order, while still [supposedly] managing to like the site as a member, and I know how difficult that is. My favorites are basically the mods in the Java forum, surprise surprise. And Jbennet because he is a nice guy.

I vote for canadafred and jay 11 because I had never heard of nor seen them before. Their the obvious underdogs/dark-horses of this poll.

C'mon ppl. Give me at least one vote :D

commented: beggar :P +0
commented: You're too good to win the poll. Sorry. +0

You are popular the way Bill O'Reilly is popular.

You are worthy of more than one. There!

hehe. Thank you :cool:

If I wouldn't have voted for myself, I would have voted for you!

oops, last post wasn't clear. When I said mods in the java forum, I didn't mean those listed, I meant the few who browse and post most often. (Which does include peter)

And haha @ almost all mods posting in here and few others.

If I wouldn't have voted for myself, I would have voted for you!

I can't even vote for myself, because I'm not an option in the poll :)

commented: Have an imaginary vote. +0

I can't even vote for myself, because I'm not an option in the poll :)

Self-promotion, you sure to be banned ;)

Please vote for jbennet, he is such a cute looking lad!

:)

What is the last date to cast ones e-ballot and most importantly what the winner takes home :D

What is the last date to cast ones e-ballot and most importantly what the winner takes home :D

I think it was set for 1 month so it is already half-though.
I will settle for good feeling that people appreciate what I do.

I have heard that the first prize is a weekend at a secret location. The second prize is a whole week at the same secret location.

I have heard that the first prize is a weekend at a secret location. The second prize is a whole week at the same secret location.

Is that secret location daniweb lol ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.