DaniWeb plans to interview Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief of Forbes [business magazine]. As the new editor-in-chief of DaniWeb's News and Reviews I would like to reach out and involve the entire community and ask for your suggestions. Rather that simply asking Mr. Forbes the questions that come to my mind I would like to hear from you what you would like to know. Suggest a specific question or a general topic. Please keep it clean, respectful and relevant [to technology].

At the end of next Monday (May 17, 2010) I will review and consider all of your suggestions and come up with a list of questions for Mr. Forbes. I really look forward to your feedback and suggestions.

Dani commented: Excited for this!! :) +0

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i can has job plz?

Does Mr. Forbes think that online magazines will replace printed magazines in the next ten years.

I would like Mr. Steve Forbes to tell me how he become successful business person in the world.

come on folks. we can do better than this.

What does he see as being the next big "boom" in technology? What's his view on the current IT market as far as unemployment and potential future growth? What big mergers and/or acquisitions does he see in the near future that could have potential impact on IT?

Will all industry work in 2 12x7 shift within a decade ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.