1.11M Members

can you believe your eyes?

There is a new video editing system that allows you to remove stuff from the 'live' feed. Looks pretty freaky - like how the TeaBaggers view the world - take a look

I don't believe until I see it with my own 2 eyes. I know that this is possible in theory, but does an iPad have enough CPU-power? Meh, I don't think so..

Thats amazing, it looks that some paranormal activities are going on. :S

nice 1

Would be great if you could sent a TV signal through this first with a routine to define and remove popups. We will probably be there some day soon.

Its looking awesome. I must try to test it. I am sure it will bring the best for me.

I don't believe

wow, this is great stuff and the concept of how it works seems rather simple. i hope someone can get their hands on it soon, maybe do a review for us here.

Amazing video, i would love to do it. :D

Yes I believe............ I think everyone must believed

wow, this is great stuff and the concept of how it works seems rather simple. i hope someone can get their hands on it soon, maybe do a review for us here.

I agree!

I am not 100% sure :)

Yes, I can believe on my eyes but can't believe on other eyes

what's not to believe?

evil doers are so glad with this new technology... now even live video can be fake... lol

this stuff has been possible and within the reach of "evil doers" for years, this is just easier for us common people to use now

Of course there are other 'believe your eyes' issues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo
In general, I believe my eyes until there's a reason not.

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: