Anyone here have an facebook? I'm ready to reveal myself. Be aware, I'm kinda young, and I have a baby face, as I've been told. Anyways, here is firstPerson's true identity. I know i'm not very important, but you guys are like my online buddies. I feel at home here. Now anyone else has the courage to reveal themselves?

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

I would love to add you. :D

Sure long as I get no stalkers lol

I guess not many people around here have facebook. Anyways, happy holidays.

Well... I could add you, but how do I know you're not the stalker?

No I just wanted to see people face and how they looked. No need to add if its not necessary.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Seriously, what are you a geek or something? LOL

Yeah you dont wanna add me because I'm devilishly handsome and a pathological liar. Actually I do wonder what people look like and when you see the face of people on daniweb, for example, it is more of a surprise, because the dont look what you imagined them to look like at all. I think if I revealed myself A LOT of people would be surprised,I'm actually a really nice guy =/

Seriously, what are you a geek or something? LOL

Yeah you dont wanna add me because I'm devilishly handsome and a pathological liar. Actually I do wonder what people look like and when you see the face of people on daniweb, for example, it is more of a surprise, because the dont look what you imagined them to look like at all. I think if I revealed myself A LOT of people would be surprised,I'm actually a really nice guy =/

I for one, know that you have a kind heart, so I'm not surprised at all. Anyways, I am curious on your appearance. I don't know if I would think different of you, if I seen your face. I might, but probably not. Anyways, if you feel comfortable, feel free to post a pic or something.

It's always intriguing on a forum because you never truly know who you are talking to. Could be a young lad in school or could be a middle-aged housewife with a hobby of developing websites. Needless to say, I always wonder what people look like and always form my own "image" based on the way they ask or answer questions.

Member Avatar for diafol

Oh for crying out loud. You can have me as a friend on there, but I never use it. Seems like a load of saddoes to me.

Oh for crying out loud. You can have me as a friend on there, but I never use it. Seems like a load of saddoes to me.

I don't get where everyone is getting the impression that I am looking for a friend from here? I'm just curious on how people look, since we all create an image based on the person's post and intelligence.

I am also waiting for you to come there. I must try to send you the invitation but can you share your user name with us so that i can access your profile.

Member Avatar for diafol

Give us your bank account details too, so I can send you some cash, mwaaaahhaaaahaaahaaa!

Give us your bank account details too, so I can send you some cash, mwaaaahhaaaahaaahaaa!

You know, I was just about to but then I saw that "muhahahaha..." laugh and made me think otherwise.

Just make sure you don't do anything that can come back to haunt you ie your job will look you up. I find it funny that people lose all sense of reality when they engage in certain social media sites, and yes facebook is the biggest one people lose their minds over. Be sensible and everything will be ok.

This thread was a waste of typing.

Most threads are.

Member Avatar for diafol

> Most threads are.

What?! Next you'll be sayin' there's no Santa Claus as well. :'(

> Most threads are.

What?! Next you'll be sayin' there's no Santa Claus as well. :'(

I hate to break it to you...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.