J_Search 7 Posting Whiz in Training

All,

Is anyone else starting to get fed up with google's interface? For some reason, they have two links for "Personalized Home", and why is one in the upper right hand corner? I hate that!. They added "Make Google Your Homepage!", as well as the addition of the little red "new!" on everything. Google used to reserve the area directly below the search bar for new items. (which I was fine with) But now they are getting too big too fast to only utilize that one little space. They have to spread it out to appear clean, but I think they are loosing their touch. To some, this may appear to be a non-issue or minimal at best, but I truly valued google's clean (free from cluttered) look. If google has something new to show me, I think I should decide if I want to see it or not.

What do you think?

I was so unhappy that I even changed my homepage to: http://www.google.com/search?q=%20 Now that's clean. It even loads a lot faster too.

J_

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.