NO FLAME WARS. Its like if you compare us to weird living things, we are considered aliens to them and they are considered aliens to us. But if you compare a typical human to us, we wouldn't think that he/she is an alien.

The day they interrupt my mortgage payments then i'll give a sh*t. Until then who cares. If they're out there i hope they have good spaceship insurance (that's got to be a risky game).

Think about it, if aliens invade earth, you won't have to pay your house rent or water bills. But you can't guarantee that you will live long to pay nothing. Haha

Think about it, if aliens invade earth, you won't have to pay your house rent or water bills. But you can't guarantee that you will live long to pay nothing. Haha

What makes you think so? Aliens invade Earth ≠ no need pay rents and bills. And why won't you live long? Aliens invade ≠ Aliens attack humans.

When aliens invade, people will panic and the landowner won't bother to collect rent from you. When aliens invade human will be sure to interfere to protect earth and not give a warm welcome the the aliens, like " Hi, welcome to earth. " When human interfere a war will break out, But not in all case

What makes you think humans would panic when aliens invade? Do you panic when you see ants? Ants, before you investigate them, are also aliens.

Haha, nice one chengyi. But usually in movies that is the scenario.

Come on, this is reality.

You would never have guessed.

Oh :-O When was the last time you saw an alien?

One impression is like those in the TV miniseries named V. The aliens came to earch to harvest humans as food.

Heh, i watched V too. Maybe chengyi is one of them an aliens in disguise.

There was an anime based on this years ago, I cannot for the life of me remember the name though.

Erich von Daenicken postulated pretty much the same decades ago. I didn't buy it then, I don't buy it now.
The idea of course is that we could never have evolved here because the earth isn't old enough, which is utter BS.

This question is completely determined on the way the individual would define alien. Otherwise it's quite honestly just silly to even ponder. If the definition of aleins is did we come the same raw materials that are floating around just about everywhere else in the universe that may have more than possibly sparked life elsewhere as well. Or even that the materials that have made us may have been part of life in the past. The answer is 100% yes. It's probably one of the few questions science will ever have to doubt in the least.

"Even if they find DNA similarities between Earth and Mars it doesn't mean a damn thing because the same DNA similarities could exist between all planets everywhere in the universe."

Sure it is possible but not likely.

You might wanna rethink that one. You kinda contradicted yourself a bit. You say it is possible but not likely. Now calculate the amount of times the similar type of circumstances may occur. It's possible and likely.

To do a quote predator go to post reply and delete away the number beside the name you see in the box

To do a quote predator go to post reply and delete away the number beside the name you see in the box

That wasn't the problem. He didn't close the quote tags with [/quote]

Yeah not sure how I missed that I didn't type it out I just cliked the reply thing, but ah well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.