1.11M Members

Self Realization

I've been reading and posting again for the past 2 days after years of inactivity. (I've only had the spare time and resources lately) It is only now that I realized that I have missed so much since I became inactive. You know what? I actually missed DW and everything seems bizaarely diffent from how it looked like ages ago...

Anyway, It's good to be back (again).

Welcome back.

Welcome back.

Thanks (teary-eyed) :icon_cry:

everything seems bizaarely diffent from how it looked like ages ago...

There have been lots of changes over the years, improvements for the most part. Welcome back! :)

I have dreams about Daniweb, it's my life. LOL jokes, turns computer off and walks away laughing.

5 mins later... CAN"T RESIST... goes on Daniweb.

I am active on another forum, but always come back to DW.

only problem is, when i start posting everyone else is sleeping.. LOL

don't you like watching others sleep :cool:

I might get away with wrong answers though, because they're asleep.. LOL

welcome back oalee. See that you have already be active in other thread. That's good, you can make daniweb your second home

welcome back oalee. See that you have already be active in other thread. That's good, you can make daniweb your second home

used to be my first home.. :) was moderating here before but i had to give it up for not having enough time to spare to answer questions and fulfill moderating duties.

Be a moderator seems a tough job not everyone can handle. But you are still a team colleague, you can still help out around here. Does a team colleague or moderator have more authority in daniweb?

A Moderator.

Mhuahahaha! (evil laugh)

Does a team colleague or moderator have more authority in daniweb?

yes , they have a red hot heavy hammer.

I have a little shiny pointy needle though.. :P

after sometime you will feel the heat :twisted:

The weather can suddenly turn cold and nasty. Why does it seems that we are going off topic

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: