the witch is dead

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

This just in - they found Osama's body

Ding
Dong
the witch is dead

OMG!
I liked your post "Ding Dong, the witch is dead". LOL!

He should be respected as a smart and cunning fellow

commented: I guess you forgot about the mass-murderer part. +0
commented: i serously hope you where joking.. +0
Member Avatar for diafol

He was a murdering, scheming piece of filth. You want to respect a man like that, then it reflects very poorly on you. I for one, am pleased that he is no more.

commented: + +0

I doubt it will change anything because there are other people just like him who will take his place. The way I heard it is that we didn't just find his body, someone deliberately shot him in the head.

He should be respected as a smart and cunning fellow

Hmm. Maybe you should think about that a little more. He is responsible for the death of thousands.

someone deliberately shot him in the head.

That someone was the U.S. Military.

Member Avatar for diafol

I doubt it will change anything because there are other people just like him who will take his place. The way I heard it is that we didn't just find his body, someone deliberately shot him in the head.

I agree, it won't change that much. Kill one scumbag, and another screaming nutcase will take his place. The burial at sea says it all. Smart move.

Michael Moore tweets:

Beloved character actor Osama bin Laden, star of TV's "Fox News", dies age 54

Heh,heh -

I say, end the problem, Nuke them all.

there will be more terrorists wanting to attack America because OBL is dead, anyone have any idea which terrorist group will attack the world next

I don't think this is over yet and who says OBL is just a unique man? No he has more then thousand of his replica around us who use OBL as a stunt one dead the next will take his place.... I even doubt he is dead as his body was thrown into the sea.. So the scenario is unchanged although US $ got strengthened :D

No one suggested that killing OBL is going to end the war on terriorism. We were after him specifically because he was the mastermind of 9/11 attack on the world trade center towers in NY City. The war on terror will probably continue forever, just as the war on drugs has never ended.

Now that OBL is dead it is time for USA to pull out of that reagon of the world. If they want to continue to terrorize themselfs then so be it, I don't really care.

i heard obl forgot to turn his locations off of his tweets :o

I heard that OBL is closely related to another terrorist group called soldiers of allah

Terrorist groups are as plentiful as McDonalds francises.

Many of these are splinter groups that had disagreements over strategy, tactics or religious minutiae. You can see similar splintering within the Palestinian movement, the Irish Republicans, and even here in the US within the militia movements.

Then there is the franchising which can be seen in the US militias and in terrorists worldwide. Osama was sort of the 'Dread Pirate Roberts' of the terrorists.

You can't nuke them all so give up on that idea.

Once you get bored with being a 'birther' do you take up being a 'deather'? pretty sad.

>>You can't nuke them all so give up on that idea.

Of course not -- the comment was made with fingure firmly planted in cheek.

The US news is contradicting. One day say OBL used his wife as a shield and got killed. The next day they said OBL youngest wife rush as the soldiers and got shot in the leg. Which one is true. Is the military hiding something?

Which one is true. Is the military hiding something?

The one where he didn't use her as a human shield is the true one. Clearly if he actually HAD hid behind his wife, it makes him look terrible. There would be no reason to lie in order to ENHANCE his reputation. Someone decided to lie in order to make him look like a coward. Someone else with better principles or who simply decided the truth would come out eventually anyway decided to correct the record. I wish they didn't do that crap, but unfortunately they do. Conspiracy theories thrive when they do that. It would be nice to be able to take the word of your government at face value.

The info on web said that OBL is a caring and loving father and will shower love and care on his children but also a mass slaughtere. A double sided guy, sometimes good sometimes bad

It is the 'fog of war' thing - that room was so damned tensed up that when the deed was done, the folks came out babbling. Reporters heard the babbling and babbled their own shite. Calmer heads prevailed but there was so much babble it was like white noise and people heard what they wanted to hear.

Listen to babble going around now - the torture king says he was killed so we couldn't torture info out of him; the 'deathers' say he was not killed or was killed a long time ago; the apologists say that the president didn't do anything.

The US news is contradicting. One day say OBL used his wife as a shield and got killed. The next day they said OBL youngest wife rush as the soldiers and got shot in the leg. Which one is true. Is the military hiding something?

Both are true. OBL had several wives.

Both are true. OBL had several wives.

Yup, but only his youngest wife was present

He didn't use any of his wives as a human shield. The Administration has corrected that early false report. He was truly a monster and is to be damned, but as Captain Picard might say, let's damn him for what he truly did. That's bad enough. No need to make up bullcrap.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/06/world/asia/06memo.html

I'd like to believe Grim Jack is correct. "Fog of War" vs. intentional disinformation. It would be nice to think it was the former. When was the last time a first report was true? Maybe they should wait three or four days till everything clarifies. Fewer corrections would be needed. I mean we didn't get up-to-the-minute details on D-Day and we managed to survive. Of course three or four days is an eternity in today's news cycle. It's probably not feasible.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.