i always wonder what make someone that special to appear in a setup dialog of Visual Studio. Millions of people see this guy. Who do you think this guy is? i attach the screen shot.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Could he be an Indian working in the Microsoft developer team?

Who do you think this guy is?

What makes you think he's anything other than a model hired for that photo?

i don't know about that Julienne. But it is very nice to hear from you after so long.
Maybe you don't believe but, you are the only person i really desire to meet in person.
I always thought of the guys as stupid who do everything to get a photo taken together with their rock star. But now i feel the same thing with you. Communicating with you even increases my heart beat. Damn! You know who i am already.

commented: Sadly, yes, I know exactly who you are. +0
commented: Yes, it's obvious who you are and you had best not repeat your past behaviors. +0

Especially recently i got a job offer from a great company. But i failed the interview because of the tree traversals and algorithms. There i once more thought of you and felt more respect. But i am on my way to study those stuff.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Some people just never change. I guess the saddest thing is ^^this guy is likely to carry on this nonsense for a good many years to come. You might as well cut your balls off and throw them into the cess pool because you won't be needing them any time soon.

commented: well said +0

Some people just never change. I guess the saddest thing is ^^this guy is likely to carry on this nonsense for a good many years to come. You might as well cut your balls off and throw them into the cess pool because you won't be needing them any time soon.

no, actually i changed a lot. By the way remember one day you wrote something about me, that was extremely funny. like i would not let serkan take my dog for a walk kind of. i wish you post it again. dude you speak the best english in this forum. so rich in expressions. anyway, majority of the american women is not my taste. Julienne is an exception. she is three years older than me yet, if i could, i would marry her.

but other than my admiration of Julienne, i am completely changed.

no, actually i changed a lot.

You're still a creepy stalker, you're still evading a ban, and you're still a potty mouth. I see no difference.

You're still a creepy stalker, you're still evading a ban, and you're still a potty mouth. I see no difference.

Tell me how many times you can ban me? I am immortal don't you see?

By the way i found a bug in daniweb. A banned member can still flag a bad post. And inside the textarea he can tell how deeply he loves Julienne. You gotta assert that.

You don't understand how less in number you are. a high school degree holder with a super intellect(actually you are not so culturally aware), i think your ability to think technical stuff impress me the most. There is a book about evolution of sex named Red Queen. It touches also how different female brain than male's and gives examples like for women it is difficult to rotate a map in their mind and so forth. if you read that book i might not look that creepy to you, to any of you.

I am immortal don't you see?

While we don't like to do IP bans, we have sufficient information and cause to register a complaint against your ISP. Getting your ISP account closed would be a terrible inconvenience, no? I suggest you don't let us know you're you if you try to evade the ban again.

Sunder,

It's been two years, get over it.

Go out and meet people and you might forget Narue.

He has nothing to forget. It is all in his head. That is the only relationship he is capable of.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.