How is your weather in your country? I am living in the Philippines and the weather here today is stormy and according to news, we are overloaded of typhoons in this month. One typhoon is over and there is 2 more waiting on the line. Oh boy!

Recommended Answers

All 503 Replies

Here i am india.. so chil

How is your weather in your country? I am living in the Philippines and the weather here today is stormy and according to news, we are overloaded of typhoons in this month. One typhoon is over and there is 2 more waiting on the line. Oh boy!

I wish it was like that here, it's just really hot and humid too. It sucks.

Here in the Netherlands the weather's quite pleasant today, altough the Royal Dutch Meteology Institute predicted a thunderstorm tonight...

Nigeria.....cool but boring

I am from india . Here weather is cool, its a time of monsoon, Just chilling ..

Here in midwest USA its very hot -- 7 straight days of +100 temps and no rain. Pretty typical for this time of year.

Is there something wrong with my post guys? Why I do get negative here?

commented: Yeah, some of us think you just post 1-line pith just so we all get to see your sig link all over the place +0
commented: One line sig is a link = lame. +0
commented: nah +0

Niger state Nigeria, Misty and dull.

commented: racist +0
commented: Uh, I think AD needs to look up Niger State. There is nothing racist about this post. +0

Is there something wrong with my post guys? Why I do get negative here?

It's because you're promoting your own product with your name and signature. This is frowned upon by the DW-community.

> This is frowned upon by the DW-community.
But sadly not by "da management".
Too many 1-line pith posting dweebs are allowed to stay for far too long.

I'd like to invite the regulars to join me in the land of the -1's; it's just like shooting fish in a barrel.

Same here. I wish it will be over soon. I prefer sunny and windy weather. What about you?

Does the thunderstorm came?

Here in the Netherlands the weather's quite pleasant today, altough the Royal Dutch Meteology Institute predicted a thunderstorm tonight...

I heard you can fry an egg in the street, is it true?

Here in midwest USA its very hot -- 7 straight days of +100 temps and no rain. Pretty typical for this time of year.

Oh so sorry about that. I didn't know that it is offensive. I'll change my signature name. Thanks!

It's because you're promoting your own product with your name and signature. This is frowned upon by the DW-community.

commented: 4 sequential posts, spam egg chips and spam +0

Oh so sorry about that. I didn't know that it is offensive. I'll change my signature name. Thanks!

Changing the name of the signature link means nothing. You are still promoting the same thing every time you make a post.
Makes you look seriously like a signature spammer.

I'm going to stop posting at DaniWeb until this offensive post gets deleted. Bye.

commented: Why surely do you jest my good sir! lulz +0

Erm, Niger State is the largest state in Nigeria. Look it up AD... :)

Than I guess you won't mind if I post a link to www.fuckfrance.com or the brainfuck programming language.

I'm going to stop posting at DaniWeb until this offensive post gets deleted. Bye.

I'm a little surprised at this AD. I see nothing wrong with the post in question. Niger is in Africa as Happy stated.
Other word you are possibly thinking of has 2 g's, which I find offensive too.

???

Sorry AD, I really do not know what you are finding offensive in the post you mention.

The username is Farouk (a pretty common name, and the tenth ruler of Egypt from the Muhammad Ali Dynasty) not f**k as you seem to be implying.

The post itself refers to a place in Nigeria, simple as.

Neither are in any way offensive...

Than I guess you won't mind if I post a link to www.fuckfrance.com or the brainfuck programming language.

in kuala lumpur, malaysia, it is cloudy

@ AD

I think i know why you find it racist. Maybe there is two niger like what Crunchie said and you misintepreted the niger as black. So black state in Nigeria. Black typically refer to the nigerians that have black skin. Am i right?

Does the thunderstorm came?

It did, but as they say, it's good for the plants 'n' trees :)

it has been wet for the past three days but we have a very bright morning to enjoy on a work day.

I was in China, where distinct seasons, summer heat, winter cold

In india, sunny day

In Australia, Tuesday :D

hot and dry for a couple of days here in romania

forecast says 30% chance of rain, hope it pours for a day or two personally.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.