So, me and some good friend are making plans for New Year. Usually we would go to some fun places, or book a restaurant with nice program and so on.
But this year is a little problematic as my best friend’s boyfriend is very religious and he does not accept New Year. He may agree to something not too flashy like dinner at home and some New Year TV watching but with big company it seems a little boring.

Any tips what we may do?

Oh, btw I live in Israel so not so many public activities as Jewish New Year is in September.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Why can't you just claim Sunday + good company is reason enough to celebrate with a night out?

Why can't you just claim Sunday + good company is reason enough to celebrate with a night out?

Because we do not want it to be just "night out" we want him to take part in NY celebration with presents and all.

Tell him to suck it up, stop being a selfish and compramise, it's not really a religious day just the celebration of the new year . . . maybe something like organising a quiz or getting hold of fireworks and a good party game ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.