woooh!!

its been a while since i last visited daniweb..

>.<

i was re assign in our company, and that company doesn't allow us to use internet.

anyway..

i want to welcome back myself!

hahaha!!

:D

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

I would like to welcome.back yourself also.:D
It's always a pleasure to have someone around with new.input towards the IT community.:)

hi codeorder..

looking forward to learn new things from you :D

If new things to learn is vb.net and dust in your brain, Then I'm the man for the job.:D

your right.. i needed to learn more in vb.net :D

your really the man for the job

welcome back .once again

I would like to welcome back myself also form a long time since i visited to daniweb.

welcome back to us wenbnet :D

ok. Welcome back.

Then welcome back U.2 also.:D

Btw, since U2 is back:D, here's something U2 can catch up with.
I down.voted Dani(our.queen) and the best part is, I sweated and laughed for a few days afterwards.:D Not sure if the sweating or the laughing is the best part, though I feel honored to possibly be the first to do as. Just thought I'd ketchup U2:D with the forum progress, for google.images and random words are better than a cup of coffee in the morning.:)

ha ha ha ha ha :cool:

I down.voted Dani(our.queen) and the best part is, I sweated and laughed for a few days afterwards.:D Not sure if the sweating or the laughing is the best part, though I feel honored to possibly be the first to do as. Just thought I'd ketchup U2:D with the forum progress, for google.images and random words are better than a cup of coffee in the morning.:)

vb.net ? Is it really still used? :)

If new things to learn is vb.net and dust in your brain, Then I'm the man for the job.:D

Why did you down-vote her?

>>Why did you down-vote her?
Why Not?
Only way to know your status in a queen's kingdom is to test out your skill and if not dead already, Then you must be worth something.:D

In reality: Since when you down.vote someone, it gives them a little "red" looking light.bulb, instead of a green one; at least for most of the time.

I was trying to get some Christmas colors in her list:D, and had no luck, got a "gray" light.bulb instead of a "red" one.:(
--------
>.vb.net ? Is it really still used?
Quite a bit and it's still holding strong, If Not stronger.:)

I'm back after two long months of break from this site:)

commented: so welcome back Jinga. +0

In all honesty, it doesn't make you look better down-grading the Queen. How is it testing out your skill?

>>Why did you down-vote her?
Why Not?
Only way to know your status in a queen's kingdom is to test out your skill and if not dead already, Then you must be worth something.:D

In reality: Since when you down.vote someone, it gives them a little "red" looking light.bulb, instead of a green one; at least for most of the time.

I was trying to get some Christmas colors in her list:D, and had no luck, got a "gray" light.bulb instead of a "red" one.:(
--------
>.vb.net ? Is it really still used?
Quite a bit and it's still holding strong, If Not stronger.:)

Welcome back, Jingda ;)

Hi jingda. Long time it seems like since last contact. Now I know why.:)
>>...down-grading the Queen
?tf(why.the.f.ck) Not?

Yo, ?tf did I just reply again?(thinking,...,hmm, ?tf Not?

what the commotion all about?

whats the meaning of voting down the queen?

i dont know whats going on... ??
?_?

>>i dont know whats going on... ??
Me.either!!!:(

Someone had claimed to vote her down.

what the commotion all about?

whats the meaning of voting down the queen?

i dont know whats going on... ??
?_?

Why so then?

Hi jingda. Long time it seems like since last contact. Now I know why.:)
>>...down-grading the Queen
?tf(why.the.f.ck) Not?

I claimed that I voted down the queen. Yep, tiny ol' .Me.:D

Check out her rep.points:www.daniweb.com/members/cscgal/1#infractions
.Might make it easier to understand, though I never got a dam.n red.light bulb.:(
.Might try again next x.mas.:D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.