Hi Everyone,

First, apologizes for my bad English.

Thanks in Advance. :)

@Moderator: if this thread or my request is not appropriate or as per rules, Kindly delete and forgive my ignorance.

My Query is:

Lately, I guess my interests or internet history is being tracked big time, specifically this is bringing all kinds of weird marketing approaches to my facebook and hand phone, personally, hating this, From a good friend i came to know that using a proxy application which fakes the IP would actually evade these kind of problems.

Can you suggest some? which are inexpensive.

How worthy and good to use these kind of applications?

Please PM me if you cannot reply this.

Thanks Again. God Bless.

Hi Everyone,

First, apologizes for my bad English.

Thanks in Advance. :)

@Moderator: if this thread or my request is not appropriate or as per rules, Kindly delete and forgive my ignorance.

My Query is:

Lately, I guess my interests or internet history is being tracked big time, specifically this is bringing all kinds of weird marketing approaches to my facebook and hand phone, personally, hating this, From a good friend i came to know that using a proxy application which fakes the IP would actually evade these kind of problems.

Can you suggest some? which are inexpensive.

How worthy and good to use these kind of applications?

Please PM me if you cannot reply this.

Thanks Again. God Bless.

The 'weird marketing approaches' are a development that you can't get around I guess. All things you search for on the web, sites you visit etc. are monitored and saved to some kind of 'database', to determine which ads you might be intrested in. The sites you visit are free for use because the ads that are on it. And even if you use a proxy-service, you will get (irrelevant) ads as well.
If you really want to use a proxy service, you may be take a look at this? Not sure if this is the kind of service you mean :)
http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/?gclid=CNWtt83a0q0CFQSGDgod52S-lA

Kind regards,

Thanks a lot sir. Thank you for showing bit of concern to reply. I apologize for the late reply.

The 'weird marketing approaches' are a development that you can't get around I guess. All things you search for on the web, sites you visit etc. are monitored and saved to some kind of 'database', to determine which ads you might be intrested in. The sites you visit are free for use because the ads that are on it. And even if you use a proxy-service, you will get (irrelevant) ads as well.
If you really want to use a proxy service, you may be take a look at this? Not sure if this is the kind of service you mean :)

Kind regards,

Kind regards,

Of course when you do that, all that information is still saved and sold to marketing firms (or worse) but now it's all in the hands of a single entity, the operator of that proxy...
I'd rather a thousand people had a little bit of knowledge about me than a single person knowing everything...

I'd rather a thousand people had a little bit of knowledge about me than a single person knowing everything...

so,You mean to say that, it's worthless to trust some proxy..

is there no way out?

so,You mean to say that, it's worthless to trust some proxy..

is there no way out?

sure there is: cut your internet connection permanently, destroy your cellphone, ATM card, creditcard, anything else that can be linked to your persona (travel cards, memberships, etc. etc.), cancel your rent or sell your house, empty your bank account, and go live as a homeless wanderer and beggar without ever resorting to asking for help from any agency.
Do choose a country where you aren't required to have an ID card of some sort.

And oh, a tin foil hat can help a lot too.

...cancel your rent or sell your house, empty your bank account, and go live as a homeless wanderer and beggar without ever resorting to asking for help from any agency.
Do choose a country where you aren't required to have an ID card of some sort.

And oh, a tin foil hat can help a lot too.

Thank you sir, that really helped. :)

try hotspot shield...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.