Hi...I want to play one of the most violent computer game.Please let me know one of them

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Member Avatar for CriticalError

GTA

Link dead.

They are all violent -- do something useful with your life instead of wasting it on stupid games.

depends on what you're looking for:

Carmageddon was pretty 'shocking' in it's days, and a new Carmageddon is about to be released somewhere later this year.

Member Avatar for diafol

Link dead.

Name of a game or referring to my link? My link definitely not dead (at time of posting).

I click your link and got some no hotlinking error

They are all violent -- do something useful with your life instead of wasting it on stupid games.

On a daily basis, how often do you use the phrase "get off my lawn", "back in my day", or "young wippersnapper"?

commented: Epi +0

GTA

I have played lot of GTA games.But those are not too violent

I have played lot of GTA games.But those are not too violent

well, if you think those are of the 'Hello Kitty' class, I'd rather not get into an argument with you :P :)

Syndicate which was released earlier this year in the US was banned here in Australia as it failed to receive an MA15+ rating (we are yet to have an R18+ here, although it just passed Parliament today and is heading for the Senate for the final debate, but I digress...)

Obviously I haven't played it (although I loved the original, 1990's version of the game and can recall vaguely what the game is about). The game was refused classification for many reasons, but this link discusses many of the issues the censorship board had with the game, including:

"Combatants take locational damage and can be explicitly dismembered, decapitated or bisected by the force of the gunfire. The depictions are accompanied by copious bloodspray and injuries are shown realistically and with detail. Flesh and bone are often exposed while arterial sprays of blood continue to spirt from wounds at regular intervals"

and

"Civilians can be shot, accompanied by copious bloodspray, but it is not possible to decapitate or dismember them. It is noted that in cooperative play, points are awarded for civilian casualties"

If this is anything to go on I am guessing this is a pretty violent game, but like I say I haven't played it.

Most games get banned In aus I.e. fallout had to be heavily edited.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.