Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Thankfully I am not a Greek and more importantly not a politician. :D

The rest of Europe is paying for the food these characters are throwing.

The rest of Europe is paying for the food these characters are throwing.

Really? How could you say such a thing without any thought? I haven’t seen or read any news about food (or money) given to Greece for free… (If you have any such news –not loans- please share them). Don’t carry away, the problem certainly are not peoples.

Really? How could you say such a thing without any thought? I haven’t seen or read any news about food (or money) given to Greece for free… (If you have any such news –not loans- please share them). Don’t carry away, the problem certainly are not peoples.

You really think that amount will be paid back in our lifetime ? They can just about stay afloat at the moment as it is, torisum will return one day, but not while there is protest and unrest.

They should try throwing shoes like in other parts of the world, at least they have a better chance of re-using them.

They should try throwing shoes like in other parts of the world, at least they have a better chance of re-using them.

You mean like this?

commented: The problem with that is that it may exist a class “how to avoid shoes” in the corrupt politicians university ;))) +0

It's easier to throw food if you live on food stamps.

It's easier to throw food if you live on food stamps.

I am not sure about that Lardmeister (my logic says that this is not true) but I will not disagree with you, you are stating this with so confidence as if you are experience this, so I have to believe you. I hope no people have to leave with food stamps, I know that this is not happening in Europe but I must admit that I am a bit afraid of the future. If this is the case in your country Lardmeister then we all must take a moment and think about it , and what we can do to stop it.

I understand that people in Greece can retire at a much younger age and use public money than anywhere else in Europe.

I love yogurt, particularly Greek yogurt!

I agree that most newscasters need stuff thrown at them, but why waste good yogurt?

He's no John Prescott when it comes to an egging response though, is he?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XTiI1e-wVc

And the name of the Labour leader is, I think you will find, David Moribund.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.