Vaishno Devi
Amritsar
Shirdi
Pune

debasisdas commented: signature spam +0

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Which was your favourite, and why?

I would like to visit India some day. Every body I have met or spoken to from India have been very friendly, and polite. So, it must be a nice place.

Edit: If it was me that down voted your post, I'm sorry, it was accidental. After noticing I tried to restore it. But if you get a message saying I had down voted your message, please know that it was not intentional.

My favorite one is Kerala. Kerala is God's own country. Nice place to visit.

Why would anyone want to visit Munbai or New Delhi, which are on the list of the 10 most polluted cities in the world.

Hmm...

Seems like a great opportunity to set up a recycling facility. Employ locally to help the local economy, diversify employment opportunities by innovating new business opportunities locally to use the raw goods you produce, or innovate new businesses to refine recycled goods for use by bigger industries. This would not only boost the local economy and employment, but it would also create more tax revenue of which some could be injected into local infrastructure. With these economic developments, there would be an increase in expenditure on entertainment, relative luxuries. Subsequently, a better perception and emphasis on the quality of life which itself would drive motions to better health, and more care for the environment. Who knows, with ongoing progress it may become quite a tourist attraction` India is a beautiful Country - and now people will have a very nice village, town, city to enjoy their holiday, and to spend good money there...

There are somany palace to visit in india like.
kerala,mumbai,delhi,agra,goa,trichy,varanasi...

never been to india... :(... But i have been to Dubai (i think that's the closest i have been to india)...

I too have been to a lot of places in India:

Kolkata
Mumbai
Delhi
Agra
Jaipur
Darjeeling
Sikkim
Orissa
Bodhgaya
Digha
Allahabad
Shimla
Kullu
Manali
Bihar
Bhubaneshwar
Ajmer
Asansol
Tatanagar
Jamshedpur

These are the ones I could recall at the moment.

wow, you been to so many and you can't remember all of them??? Interesting

Are there any parts of India that can be seen using Google Street View? I wanted to 'visit' Kerala but I couldn't find a road to 'drive' down. :)

I enjoy travelling and India seems like it would be an interesting place to visit. As I said earlier, everybody I've met from India have been very pleasant. I once had a side-line business, before deciding to vastly simplify life, dealing in imported Coffee and Tea. There was a gentleman from India who had moved to Liverpool for business reasons. I asked him what he saw as the biggest differences in culture between where he came from in India, and Britain.

He was very perceptive. He said that, "In India if you went into a cafe, on a bus, or train, and there happened to be only one other person (customer) in there with you, it would it would be perfectly normal and acceptable to go and sit with that person, even if you did not know them." "But," he said, "in Britain here, you all like to sit as far away from other people as you can!" :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.