To get back to the actual scientific answer, I believe Ene Uran had it right a while back. An evolutionist is going to say that the egg came first.

Evolutionists:
An almost chicken laid the egg the first real chicken came out off.
Creationists:
God made the chicken and then it laid an egg.

Hence as Reverend Jim mentions, not really profound. I remember the Simpsons episode where Lisa asked Bart to imagine the sound of one hand clapping and he made a clapping sound with one hand. From at least then on, that one's been "solved" too and therefore no longer profound either, as Reverend Jim mentions.

Yo! I think it's chicken since God created first the mother and father of all animals that we have right now. lol hope does it make sense.

Yo! I think it's chicken since God created first the mother and father of all animals that we have right now. lol hope does it make sense.

Yeah it makes as much sense as to believe that a rabbit is really popped into existence when the magician pulls it out of his hat.

If certain parties had their way that would be the accepted theory on how all rabbits came to be (only with a much more ancient magician).

I don't recall the show, but one character dissed the new-age beliefs of another and received a vigorous slap in return. He replied, "ah, yes. The sound of one hand clapping".

Actually the chicken comes first, then the flour and then the egg. Put it in the frying pan and you got fried chicken

Actually the chicken comes first, then the flour and then the egg. Put it in the frying pan and you got fried chicken

Don't you have to grease/put oil on the pan first? Plus your forgetting the spices and the seasonings :)

Mutation to a real chicken would happen in the egg, so the egg comes first.

But where did the egg come from?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.