Title states all.

Best wishes, don't think I will be too active over the actual period so shall say it now :)

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

You too mate, you too!

Member Avatar for LastMitch

You too mate! It's a bit too early it's still Thursday. It's been a slow week because of people taking off today or tomorrow off for the holidays next week. It kinda like a 4 or 5 day mini vacation.

Yeah Mitch I personally took the week off work and don't return till the new year now so enjoying relaxing for a while :)

Just in case the world does not end tomarrow (21 Dec), Merry Christmas everyone, even if you don't celebrate it.

Just in case the world does not end tomarrow (21 Dec)

Recently a new show started on national geographic channel, In which people are shown who strongly believes that world will end before they die and have started preparing for it to survive.

Is it true? Because most of them are from USA.

believes that world will end before they die and have started preparing for it to survive.

If the world comes to an end then, by definition, there will be no survivors. We (USA) have a lot of nutcases mostly religious fanatics who believe the world is coming to an end -- it will but not for another few billion years.

It's the people who believe the world is coming to an end and decide to help the process along that worry me. It also bothers me that the end of the world (a least this week's version) is one day before my birthday. That blows. I guess I'll just have to start celebrating today.

Yeah Mitch I personally took the week off work and don't return till the new year now so enjoying relaxing for a while :)

Enjoy your long vacation!

We (USA) have a lot of nutcases mostly religious fanatics who believe the world is coming to an end -- it will but not for another few billion years.

You mean this list:

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aiia/aiia-top10cults.html

The only one I don't think should be on that list is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Compare to the other 9 this has to be the least concern.

It's the season to be jolly!

Have a great holiday!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too..

I'm so excited for the long weekend.. I'm very tired and need to relax for a couple of days.

and also it's 12/21/2012 in here (PH) and it's seem to be a nice day..

Bump for those who haven't seen.

happy Christmas and New Year .. !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.