What kind of car do you drive?

I will start: 2000 Pontiac Sunfire (its cheap and its good on gas)

Recommended Answers

All 22 Replies

A Gary Cooper Mountain Bike. You just can't beat the price of gas on it! Zero dollars a month!

I used to have a Nissan Sentra. Not anymore, the breaks failed and I had to get rid of it. Now I am a student without a car. It's not convinient sometimes, but I get by.

A Gary Cooper Mountain Bike. You just can't beat the price of gas on it! Zero dollars a month!

And by Gary Cooper I mean Gary Fischer...

1998 Ford Fiesta 1.3.
Small, cheap in taxes and insurance, and reasonably cheap (well, compared to larger cars I could afford...) in maintenance and gas.

I've got a 1986 Dodge Ram B250.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alc6379/van_pics.htm

That's it right there. You guys get all the great gas mileage, though-- it costs $100 US to fill up, and I get about 12 miles to the gallon.

Why haven't I gotten another vehicle? Well, for starters, I'm 6'5", and I DARE you to find a compact car that fits me comfortably. Also, I ride around with my dogs, to parks and stuff. Besides, the thing runs like a TANK.

[edit] By the way-- the oil spill underneath it in those pictures isn't from the van. A buddy had a truck over that was about 30yrs old, and it's his fault the mess is there! [/edit]

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V . Her name is Sylvia the Japanese beauty!

2000 Nissan Frontier XE Crew Cab

2005 Honda Civic EX

Just so some of you don't think I'm rich, that is not my car... I just drive it. It's really my dads car, but he prefers his truck.

I've got a 1986 Dodge Ram B250.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alc6379/van_pics.htm

That's it right there. You guys get all the great gas mileage, though-- it costs $100 US to fill up, and I get about 12 miles to the gallon.

Why haven't I gotten another vehicle? Well, for starters, I'm 6'5", and I DARE you to find a compact car that fits me comfortably. Also, I ride around with my dogs, to parks and stuff. Besides, the thing runs like a TANK.

[edit] By the way-- the oil spill underneath it in those pictures isn't from the van. A buddy had a truck over that was about 30yrs old, and it's his fault the mess is there! [/edit]

That's a sweet rig!

A 2002 Hyundai Santro.

Compact, maneuverable, comfortable, great mileage (16 kilometers per litre) and a great AC system. Ofcourse, the Sony CD System packs a wallop too.

1999 Mercedes Benz C 230 Kompressor

My mom's car, and until I get my "N" license, I'm bound to have her in the same car as me :(. I love her and all, but..........

And until I have a full license, AND money, I'm bound to share a car with either my Mom or Dad.

'92 Ford Aerostar Van (wrecked from hitting a whitetail deer).
It runs pretty good, roomy, and gets about 22 MPG (3.0L 6 cyl.)
Unfortunately, it has rust cancer...
Notice the Dodge makeover? LOL

You win. Please select a prize.

2006 Toyota land cruiser Prado

Well I am deprived here. But I got two awesome rides! The 80cc Hondo Dirt Bike and a BigFoot Goped! Lol I am not old enough to drive yet and won't be for a while.

When i finally decided to buy a new car, the only way I could convince myself it was economic was to promise myself that i would keep it for at least 10 years.

I have a 1988 1/2 (says that on the manual) Toyota Corolla al-Trak; I am finally letting it go because someone smacked in the front end shortly after i canceled comprehensive insurance. It is worth US$2k but it will take almost $3k to fix - time to let go and get a car with airbags, air conditioning, and cupholders, sigh.

I had this car for 18 years - longer than I have known my g.friend and about the same age as our cat.

'02 lexus es300...heh that's rite

96 Toyota 4 Runner Limited Edition SVR5, tricked out.... the premier island car >)

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Shortbed 3.7L V6 / 5 SPD - Black
60$ us to fill @ 21 MPG. I drive the piss out of it.

shanks's pony (my feet) about 5mpe (miles per espresso)

Some of you might want to check this out:

Car-Buying Beat-Down

For some of you it's already too late. :(

volkswagon golf estate SDI 1.9 diesel.

Moves like a tortoise but I can't remember the last time I had to put fuel in it, in fact I'm not sure I have yet!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.